Geek 2.0 - June 01, 2020
Do you have a configuration problem in Zoho Mail? The Zoho Mail POP3 server settings help you with this.
It is possible to access with a single webmail account and in the same place even if you have several webmail accounts. If the Zoho Mail POP3 server settings are needed to access the incoming messages in any mail program, all the settings are below.
Zoho Mail POP3 Server Settings
• POP Zoho Mail server address: pop.zoho.com
• Zoho Mail POP port: 995
• Zoho Mail POP TLS / SSL required: yes
• POP Zoho Mail username: your Zoho Mail email address
• Zoho Mail POP password: your Zoho Mail password
• Consult the Zoho Mail SMTP server settings to send mail via Zoho Mail from any mail program.
It is also possible to access Zoho messaging via IMAP or Exchange Activesynch as a smart alternative to POP access.
Zoho Mail POP3 server settings are the subject of this article, this is the solution to your configuration problems if necessary.