Yves - June 14, 2019
There is a possibility to save backups of emails that is not automated but that is simple.For email users, and whose email client is Outlook Express.
For email users, and whose email client is Outlook Express. There is a possibility to save backups of emails that is not automated but that is simple.
To save or copy Outlook Express mail, you must:
- Open the Outlook Express Store folder in Windows Explorer. One must make sure of the Windows configuration so that it displays the hidden files, if it is not done yet.
- In the Store folder, select Edit> Select All from the menu of this folder. However, you can also press Ctrl + A to select all the files. One must be sure that all files, including Folders.dbx in particular, are highlighted.
- Select Edit> Copy from the menu to copy the files. You can also copy the selected files by pressing Ctrl + C
- Open the folder in which you want to keep the backup copies in Windows Explorer. It can however be kept on another hard disk, on a CD, a writable DVD or on a network drive.
- Select Edit> Paste from the menu to paste the files into the backup folder. You can also do this by pressing Ctrl + V.
We have just created a backup copy of all messages and folders in Outlook Express. You can also later restore backup emails in Outlook Express through a relatively simple process.