Yves - August 12, 2019
Thanks to these applications, we can easily integrate the agenda with the electronic inbox, other people social networks.
With a regular calendar or a basic calendar application on a phone, we are always limited, for example, when we want to plan upcoming events, priorities, reminders, responsibilities, projects, ideas, appointments and everything we want. .
However, with calendar apps you can do a lot more than write a note on a given day. Thanks to these applications, you can easily integrate the calendar with the electronic inbox, other people from social networks, to-do lists and even other applications and services.
Google Calendar is easier to use than ever, and much more visual. Instead of having to manually type everything in the app, Google Calendar can make suggestions and fill in the blanks for the user, among other things. It actually has a lot of the same look and feel of the recent launch
- Easy access from any device connected to the Web.
- Presents the flat design of Google for a clean look.
- Easily share calendars and important dates with others.
- Options of limited provisions.
- Integration into some external applications can be tedious.
UpToCalendar allows you to work with layers. The front layer of the calendar corresponds to the existing calendar, while the back layer corresponds to the calendar according to personal tastes and interests. It also gives the ability to track all kinds of other calendars from other people, sports teams and everything in between. So in this case, we will have the opportunity to keep track of more than what is in the calendar.
- Easy sharing of the calendar.
- Unique, useful and refined interface.
- Synchronizes with most other calendars.
- Can follow public calendars by centers of interest.
- Not often used.
24me is one of the most powerful applications for personal assistants, it goes beyond simple planning by integrating the calendar, tasks, notes and personal accounts. You can also make an invoice payment, send a gift or an assistant to a race, all at your fingertips.
Accounts can be connected and configured for automatic reminders and completion.
- Available for Android and iOS.
- Many bells and whistles, but simple to use.
-Connect a wide variety of applications and sites for easy management of events, tasks, invoices and more.
- All banks do not integrate easily.
- No desktop or browser version.
- Compatible with most other calendars.
- attractive interface.
- No abilities in natural language.
- Can only show one day at a time, apart from the monthly overview.
Peek for iOS is gesture-based, ideal for simpler and less detailed planning. Adding events in a few clicks and displaying your schedule in its beautiful set of enlarged views with the color theme of choice make it even more fun to use.
Although it is a very visual and minimal application, it remains incredibly powerful.
- Clean and uncluttered interface.
- The user can navigate with one hand using sweeps and gestures.
- No possibility to share calendars.
- No search functionality.
- Cannot create events longer than one day.
Fantastical 2 is an excellent application for Mac and iPhone users. It allows users to add events, alerts, and reminders to a clean, organized interface that allows you to develop additional information or use more features of the app. It supports iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange and more.
- Look polite and attractive.
- Easy to create a reminder of an event.
-It is powerful but easy to use.
-It can create events and reminders in natural language.
-Easy to automatically enter event addresses when including a place name.
- Integrates with most other calendar applications.
-It is expensive.
- Works only on Apple devices.
- Two-factor authentication is impractical, although necessary.