Yves - June 14, 2019
With the restore program, it is very easy to back up Opera Mail messages because it shows exactly where each email is stored.
With the restore program, it is very easy to back up Opera Mail messages because it shows exactly where each email is stored. Which makes the task easier because when you know that, you can just make a copy of the whole email folder?
Opera Mail is a completely separate program, since version 15, published in 2013. In previous versions, the mail client was similar to the browser.
To back up Opera mail, there are several steps to follow depending on Opera Opera's use of Opera or a stand-alone program. Any difference will be reported in the instructions.
1. First, you need to select Opera Mail at the top left of the program and choose Help> About Opera Mail. Go to Opera> Help> About Opera for those who use the browser to access Opera Mail.
2. Copy the location, then close the program.
3. Navigate to this folder in the explorer.
4. One has to move in his root folder. The goal is to see the folder "mail" - the one that contains all the information of the mail. Here we take for example the folder C: \ Users \ Adam \ AppData \ Local \ Opera \ Opera \ mail \, we want to move "up" a folder so we have in C: \ Users \ Adam \ AppData \ Local \ Opera \ Opera \.
5. Right-click the mail folder to copy it. However, you can also click on it with the left mouse button to select it, then run the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + C.
6. We paste the mail folder where we want the information to be stored. It can be an online file backup account, an online backup location, an external hard drive, a flash, or even another folder on the same computer.